We bring who we are into every relationship. Groups provide a safe context for exploring how we impact, and are impacted by others. Group therapy provides an opportunity to risk new behaviors that have seemed impossible before, and can be a powerful source of learning and healing. This learning can then be integrated into the rest of our lives.
- Enhanced Personal Growth/Self Awareness
- Improve Relationships
- Lessen Isolation
- Deepen The Capacity For Intimacy
Clinicians Specializing in Group Therapy
- Robert P. Roney, D.Min.
- Diana L. Woodruff, Ph.D.
- Darrin S. Bronfman, L.C.S.W.
- Dairlyn J. Chelette, L.C.S.W.
- Tara M. Boadu, Psy.D.
- Ashlee N. Sitzmann-Hedges, L.C.S.W.
- Annie R. Russell, M.Div., LPC
- Erin Simone, L.P.C.
- Doreen Church, LCSW
- Sridevi Wilmore, MPH, LMSW
- Ashlee’ Pickett, Psy.D.
- Jessica Newman Buchholz, Psy.D.
- William Hemphill M.Div., L.A.P.C.
- Elena Kim, Ph.D., LMFT